Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookies help the website remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, use statistics, links to social media, access to users’ accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any website would be notably lacking. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc., please, visit this link
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies guarantee that users who comment in the blog are human and not bots. This avoids spam
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to create statistics regarding traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you agree to Google processing this information about you. Therefore, exercising any right in this respect must be notified directly to Google.
- Social media: Every social network uses their own cookies so users can click on Like, Share or other buttons.
DISABLING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES
At any moment, you can exercise your right to disable or eliminate cookies in this website. These actions are carried out in different ways, based on the browser you are using. Here, you will find a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives will take any responsibility for the contents or the veracity of privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is from this place that the right to eliminate or disable them is exercised. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to ensure the browser does not overlook your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and commits itself not to share these with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when required by law. According to Google, your IP address is not kept. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees all transferred data will be treated with a protection level in accordance with European regulations. For more detailed information in this regard, visit this link. If you want information about the use Google makes of cookies, here is another link.
- For any doubt or inquiry about this policy of cookies please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through the Contact section.